Author Topic: Study help  (Read 1632 times)

Ed Heardman

• Forum Member
Study help
« on: March 01, 2012, 09:00:23 AM »
Morning - we've just had this mail from a student, if anyone feels they can help. Cheers, Ed

I am currently a final year student at Loughborough University studying psychology. For my final year project under the supervision of Professor Caroline Meyer and Dr. Huw Goodwin I am conducting research into the exercise and eating attitudes and behaviours of long distance runners. For this project I need to recruit athletes aged between 18 and 60 years to complete a short questionnaire that will take roughly 10 minutes maximum to complete. Both male and female athletes are eligible to participate in the study as long as they compete in or train for any distance race that is longer than 1500m. If any athletes do participate they will do so anonymously and will be fully informed about what the questionnaire involves and the aims of the study.

I have attached a link to the online version of my questionnaire below. I would greatly appreciate it if you would be able to circulate this link to the members of your athletics team asking them to kindly participate.

https://www.survey.lboro.ac.uk/runnersattitudes

In return for your help with this project I will provide the participants in the study with access to the results of my project.

I hope that you can help and look forward greatly to hearing from you,

Yours sincerely,

Robert Turton.

Email: R.Turton-08@student.lboro.ac.uk

Mobile number: 07530882172