Author Topic: Public Apology for not wearing a club vest at VMLM who complained?  (Read 1542 times)

Rick Ryder

• Club Member
  • Nenik√©kamen Athens, Veni Vidi Vici Roma.Gorblimey
Public Apology for not wearing a club vest at VMLM who complained?

Hi Rick,
I hope you had a great day on Sunday and finished well.I am only just beginning to find out how everyone got on.
 The reason for this email is that the committee has received a complaint stating that you did not wear your club vest, as this is one of the rules pertaining to receiving a club place i would be glad to hear what you have to say on this matter.
Cheers
Steve. 

Hi Steve yes thank you I had a great day, Demelza Children's Hospice is my reply! and no one told me I had to wear a club vest. which I wore in Rome, Which I wore in Athens Both times! someone needs to get a life, my next move is to force disclosure on who complained? did anyone notice I also spent my money sponsoring every single club member £10 running London for charity? any complaints about that?
anyway I now know, so I apologize to the committee and the complainant and I will wear a club vest next year!
Rick Ryder

smitha

Re: Public Apology for not wearing a club vest at VMLM who complained?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2014, 06:03:22 PM »
Not sure who this reply will go to, but Rick well done for running, well done for sponsoring loads of Thanet road runners and well done for raising funds for Demelza House!