Thanet Roadrunners > Training Talk

Monday Evening Training Cancelled for Juniors


Steve King:
Due to the current weather forecast, we have taken the decision to cancel both of this evening's Junior sessions. 

We are contacting most of the parents of regular attendees directly, but please do pass this message on too. 

At present, the Hartsdown session tomorrow is still on.  I will update you if that changes.

Many thanks.



[0] Message Index

Go to full version