Author Topic: Junior Cross Country  (Read 1997 times)

John Cooper

• Forum Member
Junior Cross Country
« on: January 16, 2011, 09:08:40 PM »
I think that our juniors deserve congratulations for their efforts during the Kent Fitness League Season. The Nursted Court race over 3.1km being the last in the series and confirmation of final places is still to be announced, however i believe that Alex was 1st and Oliver Cooper was 3rd in the under 13 league. The other TRAC runners had good runs on the day with Alex taking 2nd Oliver 4th and I think it was Keeley 5th, i haven't got the positions or names of our other runners but well done to you all.

Olivers performance today was on the back of the Kent Schools Cross Country at Swanley Park on Saturday 15th over a distance of 4.100 km.

fosterm

Re: Junior Cross Country
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2011, 12:05:35 PM »
Yes indeed John A huge well done to all the juniors  ;D

Ed Heardman

• Forum Member
Re: Junior Cross Country
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2011, 12:54:44 PM »
Agree, John - very well done the juniors!
I have mentioned them on the KFL results before, but for some reason, the junior results normally take a lot longer to come through than the seniors. Those from Sunday have still not been updated. However, after the last race, we had three U13 boys in the first 5 - Alex 1st, Oliver 3rd and Caine 5th - and a few other lads have also taken part throughout the season. Kealy was sitting 1st in the U13 girls, with Isabel 6th.
Well done also to Oliver for his run on Saturday!