Author Topic: Saxon Shore Interest  (Read 5354 times)

Ed Heardman

• Forum Member
Saxon Shore Interest
« on: January 20, 2011, 01:00:57 PM »
You hopefully saw the recent news item about the Saxon Shore relay (http://www.thanetroadrunners.org.uk/news/news-08-01-2011-14-27), where we were gauging interesting in raising a TRAC team.

I'm aware of two members who have expressed an interest in taking part - to make it easier to see where we are and who is up for it, do you want to get together on this thread, and I'll let you know when when details come out?

Cheers!

Debbie Hatt

• Club Member
Re: Saxon Shore Interest
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2011, 01:44:38 PM »
Hi Ed - as you know I have expressed an interest.  I haven't ran this type of race before so it sounds interesting.  There aren't any dykes in it are there ...

Steve Clarke

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2011, 10:52:36 AM »
Hi Ed,
      I always like to try something different ( no sniggering at the back ) so please add me to the list of the interested. I will also ask some of the others at the training sessions. ;D

Steve King

• Club Member
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2011, 06:19:01 PM »
As long as I can get my school commitments covered that day, I'm definitely up for this one.  Sounds like a great event, but Saturdays are more awkward than Sundays.

Steve Jones

• Club Member
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2011, 08:56:41 PM »
count me in for this one,is there over 50 s team ?  i know pickie is interested so with me and nobby and if i convince flinty to do it we would have good team

flintfm

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2011, 10:39:09 AM »

hi there lads. i have done this before. great fun as long as you dont get lost,maybe up for it. ???

Mark Hadden

• Committee
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2011, 11:44:10 AM »
Hi Ed, Put me down for this please.  Regards - Mark.

Ed Heardman

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2011, 12:06:51 PM »
well done all - and thanks for diving in! I've had a look and I don't think there are age-specific teams.

Sounds like we've enough for certainly one team - I'll register our interest and keep you posted when more comes out.

Ed Heardman

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2011, 07:45:40 AM »

Morning all.  I know a few of you said you were interested in raising a team, so here are the details of the details of the Saxon Shore relay, which have just come in - on this link http://www.thanetroadrunners.org.uk/events/saxon-shore-relay-2011

I'm not up for it myself, so please use the forum to sort yourselves into a team(s)! Best of luck!

Cheers, Ed

Andy Stevens

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2011, 09:18:21 PM »
That means you could do the Midsummer Munro now Ed ......... ;)

Ed Heardman

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2011, 10:52:49 AM »
maybe - I did say I wasn't sure of plans after Halstead! In any case, I'm almost definitely up for a 90 mins on wedding day - drop you a line when I get back.
Seeya!

Bob Wild

• Club Member
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2011, 07:38:29 PM »
I'm interested...sounds like something new!
Bob