Author Topic: New members  (Read 7388 times)

Ed Heardman

• Forum Member
New members
« on: October 11, 2010, 08:07:32 PM »
Hi guys, can any newly-registered members please drop a message in here to say hi!
Cheers!
Ed

Phil Kinnill

• Club Member
Re: New members
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2010, 09:05:13 AM »
Hi Every one

Does every body think our  new Logo is good I dont I think it is, should be at least round and put a head on the runner ??? what was wrong with the running feet,most clubs have round logos or just wording I have not come across a sq one yet,

Donna Laskey

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2010, 11:38:36 AM »
Just dropping in to say hi  :)

Sharon Foster

• Club Member
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2010, 08:15:58 AM »
Hi, I'm in too!! ::)

shutlerl

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2010, 08:20:58 AM »
I am in - and I think the website looks great. It will advertise the club well.

Steve Clarke

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2010, 09:10:40 AM »
Hi Ed,
      What a brill new web site. I will be sending you bits from time to time and will try to use this forum quite a bit.
 You and the guys have done a great job and deserve a pat on the back.  ;D

Ed Heardman

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2010, 11:10:40 AM »
Thanks Steve - hope you had a good break!

I was going to add a front page reminder about the XC and the halloween social, but as soon as you have any XC results, send them on and I'll try and keep it updated.

Steve Clarke

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2010, 05:53:19 PM »
Hi Ed,
     i will give you a report as soon as i can after Sunday. Looks like it will be a good turnout. If the weather holds it should be a good one. Terry, Graham and myself had a run round the course the other week.

Bill Wright

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2010, 06:34:48 PM »
Yep, i seem to be in here too.

sanhamr

« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2010, 08:04:42 PM »
Hi All , John Cooper told me today that site was up and running. Must say I am really impressed.

Went for my first serious run today. Had to ease off before, think I started a little to early, but been working on bike, gym etc. Hip is now functioning really well. I went with John over to Falmead; nice scenery and not too many lumps. Did four mile with some walking, so really pleased. will not be long before back with the Gang on Monday nights. Just need to get a little bit more confidence. See you all soon, looking forward to being back.

sanhamr

« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2010, 08:41:47 PM »
Hi Every one

Does every body think our  new Logo is good I dont I think it is, should be at least round and put a head on the runner ??? what was wrong with the running feet,most clubs have round logos or just wording I have not come across a sq one yet,

Hi Phil, how ya keeping. Can't make comment on new logo as I have not been around to have a say; so best not start now. Just want to say that there are a lot of good memories  with the feet, and that will not change. If it helps I have seen some triangular badges; RRC for one. see ya soon and love to family. Rob  :)

Steve Adelsberg

• Club Member
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2010, 05:59:42 PM »
Hi one and all. Just logged onto the new website and am willing to confirm the 'new' site is a pleasant surprise. Once all members realise the usefulness of such a facility we shall all be better notified of club activities be they race, training or leisure! Well done to all involved in the new site.
Steve Adelsberg.

Ed Heardman

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2010, 09:40:11 AM »
Thanks for your kind  comments, Steve, and welcome aboard!

Sharon Foster

• Club Member
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2010, 03:47:09 PM »
Hi Rob - when are you going to join us on a Monday night - we now have 2 groups - and we are in the sociable group so come along  ;)

Welcome back Steve - are you around for the Thanet 10?

Steve Adelsberg

• Club Member
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2010, 05:52:14 PM »
Hi Sharon,
                I am around as far as I know for the 'Ten'. I am wondering whether to run or to assist. If the club is desperate I can make myself available. I'll be directed by you.......! We are off travelling for a week or so middle November and then again hopefully sometime after the New Year, weather permitting. I will need some bright skies by that time.
Steve.