Please find enclosed a wide selection of Athletic links. Please note that Thanet Roadrunners accepts no responsibility for the content of these external links:
- UK Athletics – Track races, National and International Results
- British Athletics - Athletics and road events
- Kent County Athletics Association
- Momentum Sports – Handy site for Coaching, Training, etc
- South of England Athletic Association
- www.sportscoachuk.org - Sports Coach UK
- www.ontrackathletics.co.uk - On Track Athletics
- www.runnersworld.co.uk - Runners World UK is an on-line magazine especially aimed at endurance runners. It offers advice on everything from race tactics to nutrition.
- www.kentsport.org - Kent Sport Leisure and Olympics Service
- www.realbuzzrunbritain.com - online information for runners including motivation for long runs, the importance of running goals and beating boredom while running
- www.englandathletics.org - website for athletics’ governing body aimed at athletes, officials and coaches with a full list of current coaches’ and officials’ courses available and national competitions for athletes along with information relating to Sportshall
- www.smkrunning.co.uk/ - specialist running shop & events listing
- southernrunningguide.com/ - running advice, news and race listings
- www.bbc.co.uk/sport/get-inspired/23143014 - how to get into athletics
- http://www.southbendsmilesafari.com/triathlon-training-tips-for-kids/ - triathlon training tips for children
- www.sportsinjuryclinic.net or via www.runnerswebuk.com - Virtual physiotherapistwebsite
- http://www.sportsinjuryclinic.net/forum/ - Injury forum(questions and answers)
- www.podplus.co.uk - PodPlus (sports shop and injury clinic at the Julie Rose Stadium)
- http://www.physicaltherapyaide.org/common-professional-sports-injuries/ - the seven most common professional sports injuries
- 10 Ways With Breakfast from Runners World magazine
- www.nutritionist-resource.org.uk - for general advice on nutrition
Other Clubs & Events
- www.dealtri.co.uk - Deal Tri club was founded in 1986 and is one of the largest triathlon clubs in the UK
- www.parkrun.org.uk - A free weekly 5km timed run, every Saturday at 9 am, now available locally in Pegwell Bay Country Park and Palm Bay, as well as on Whistable seafront.
- Website Design Kent – Fearntech website design, website maintenance, SEO and hosting
- www.easimarketing.com - Website that provides simple techniques to drive sales, promote your company and improve your bottom line.
- www.inflatabletub.co.uk/fitness-terms-glossary/ - An easy-to-use glassary of fitness terms with clear and simple definitions
- www.extreme-eyewear.co.uk/ - Prescription Sunglasses and Non-Prescription Sports Glasses
- www.visitthanet.co.uk/- If you need any advice on where to stay locally the night before one of our events
- www.frixo.com/ - A road travel reporting website providing the most up-to-date road traffic information, updated every 5 minutes using sensors placed on motorways and common A / B roads.
Sign up to the Thanet Roadrunners AC newsletter for regular club news, announcements and more.
|Hills training||27 Apr 17|
|Club Meeting and AGM||10 May 17|
|East Kent Road Relay Series 2017 - round 1||23 May 17|
|East Kent Road Relay Series 2017 - round 2||30 May 17|
|East Kent Road Relay Series 2017 - round 3||13 Jun 17|
|Summer BBQ||23 Jun 17|
|East Kent Road Relay Series 2017 - round 4||27 Jun 17|