Author Topic: KFL Cross Country  (Read 2049 times)

Steve Clarke

• Club Member
KFL Cross Country
« on: October 10, 2012, 11:42:47 PM »
Just a note to let you all know that the Coach Leaves Hartsdown Swimming Pool Car Park at 8:15 on Sun 21st Oct to go to Knole Park at Sevenoaks for the first of the Kent Fitness League Cross Country Meets. Yes it is a bit early but the Juniors start Earlier than the main event and have to have time to get organised and warm up as well as the adults.
See you there as i have a family commitment which means i have to be in Maidstone at lunch time so therefore will have to drive up.
Steve. ;)

Michaela Hill

• Forum Member
Re: KFL Cross Country
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2012, 10:39:29 AM »
Hi Steve,
After a summer of absence I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things.
I was wondering if you need any other runners for the cross country this weekend?

Michaela

Steve Clarke

• Club Member
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2012, 10:38:16 PM »
Hi,
Yes, it will be great to see you again. I have a lunch time appointment in Maidstone so will be going up in my car but will be at Hartsdown Swimming pool before you all leave at 8:15. I am not sure of the numbers yet but the bigger the team the better. We can never have enough, some of the bigger clubs like Dartford, Larkfield and Gravesend can put out as many as 60!I can explain all the details when we get there. The only thing is that you have to be wearing you club vest.I usually bring a spare in case someone forgets. Oh and the entry fee and the coach will be paid by the club.
Steve.

Michaela Hill

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2012, 03:06:24 PM »
I couldn't get into my account for some reason so I text Sarah too.
Excellent. I'll see you there then. I vaguely remember running there several years ago.
I have a vest so will make sure I bring it.

Michaela