Author Topic: December Newsletter  (Read 3087 times)

Ed Heardman

• Forum Member
December Newsletter
« on: October 16, 2010, 11:15:41 AM »
Hi all,

You may or may not be aware that I've taken over the job of preparing the quarterly newsletter, next due for early December.

I've already a couple of things, but, to carry on my predecessor's tradition, here is a little chivvy along, so please can you send any articles, deep insights, reflections of the past or reports from races you've run since the marathon (and including!) - there's been Wingham, Faversham, Folkestone, Quicksand, Dulwich, Ridgeway, Ashford, Maidstone, no doubt some I’ve missed, as well as whatever else is coming up in the next few weeks, such as Beachy, Deal 5 and loads of others. Let me know if you have any photos, I’ll see if I can incorporate those as well. In any case, we can always add them to the site gallery.

You can message me through here.
Cheers!
Ed

shutlerl

Re: December Newsletter
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2010, 01:40:05 PM »
Hi Ed

I will send you something once I am ensconsed in "The Land of the Morning Calm" ...

Ed Heardman

• Forum Member
Re: December Newsletter
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2010, 09:00:17 AM »
morning all - another gentle reminder that I'm pulling together material for December's newsletter. So if you've been jetting about taking part in one event or another, drop us a line to let the rest of the club know about it, or if you have any hot topics to air, send me a few words on the subject.

Thanks, Ed