Author Topic: Kent Schools' Cross Country Championships Rescheduled  (Read 1603 times)

Steve King

• Forum Member
Kent Schools' Cross Country Championships Rescheduled
« on: January 30, 2013, 11:42:41 PM »
Most junior TRAC members entered by their schools are already aware of this, but in case you are not: The Kent Schools’ Cross Country Championships 2013 have been rescheduled for Saturday 2nd February at Danson Park & Bexley Grammar School.

I will be acting as Thanet Schools' team manager on the day, so look for me when you arrive to collect your number.  Please help by pointing me out to any non-TRAC athletes from your school so they can get their numbers too.

Bring suitable running kit - school colours or otherwise; Thanet vests will not be issued for this race.   

If you arrive once the first race has started, I will be officiating at the finish area. 

Several schools did not enter any athletes at all, which is a great shame and following the postponement, further entries were not allowed. 

If you have been entered, your school PE Department should have told you.  If you are not sure, contact me and I'll let you know.

Full details of race times and distances, as well as directions to the venue are on the Kent Schools' Athletics Association website: www.ksaa.org.uk