Author Topic: British 10k charity places  (Read 1564 times)

Ed Heardman

• Forum Member
British 10k charity places
« on: March 02, 2013, 09:12:12 AM »
Hi all, I’ve had this mail from the Canterbury Oast Trust – if anyone’s interested, please contact Sally direct. Cheers, Ed

I am getting in touch from Canterbury Oast Trust based The Rare Breeds Centre, Woodchurch.  We are a charity that tries to help itself: we support adults with learning disabilities to participate in the running of our social enterprises including The Rare Breeds Centre, a restaurant and Tearooms, a Gallery and a plants and produce shop. These enterprises generate funding to support the work of our charity. However, as times get tougher we rely a lot on fund raising and donations to secure the future of this amazing charity.
I am trying to get a local team of runners together for this year’s British 10k London Run on the 14th July. I am booking places which COT will pay for and am asking runners to raise a min sponsorship of £150. I thought maybe as a club you might want to get involved with a local charity.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards
Sally
 Sally Mellor, Community Fundraiser
 Canterbury Oast Trust & Rare Breeds Centre, Highlands Farm, Woodchurch, Ashford, Kent, TN26 3RJ
Tel: 01233 861493 ext 275; sm1@c-o-t.org.uk; www.c-o-t.org.uk