Author Topic: The wallbanger.  (Read 1945 times)

cookn

The wallbanger.
« on: July 21, 2011, 08:59:58 AM »
Hello all.
Just a quick word about the Wallbanger at the weekend. It was the usual fun event that was enjoyed by all.
However, Thanet missed out on the team prize due to a results recording error. I was shown as competing for Kent Police in the results which was clearly wrong. I entered as a Thanet Runner and wore the Thanet vest!
Unfortunate!
Nigel. 

Sharon Foster

• Forum Member
Re: The wallbanger.
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011, 08:55:28 PM »
hi Nigel

Unfortunately the other members of your team entered on the day - they wouldn't count for team prizes as with the majority of races. 

I've changed the entry and the results should be up on our website correctly showing you as TRAC hopefully some time tomorrow.

Sharon

Ed Heardman

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2011, 08:03:03 AM »
Thanks Sharon.
Nigel, I've now uploaded the corrected wallbanger results, so you are now showing as a TRA runner.
Cheers!
Ed

Steve King

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2011, 02:42:58 PM »
With Nigel correctly entered as Thanet Roadrunners AC, the first three of ours who entered BEFORE the day were Nigel Cook (5th), Steve Adelsberg (16th) and Spencer Hoult (17th), total = 38

Surely that should still make TRAC the team champions as the first three Wimbledon Windmilers were 4th, 11th and 26th, total = 41

I shall definitely be entering before the day next year, as my 8th place this year would have made things easier!