Author Topic: Friday Night Barbecue Run  (Read 1922 times)

Debbie Hatt

• Forum Member
Friday Night Barbecue Run
« on: August 02, 2011, 09:14:45 AM »
Dear All - as some of you know I have been toying with the idea of cancelling the last social run/barbe this Friday at mine as I don't seem to be getting a lot of feedback of possible attendees!  I understand it is a busy time of year and everyone has other commitments/holidays etc. and mine being the last event you may have had enough of them! 

However, if you can commit and let me know if you are planning to run/eat then post a comment on the forum and let me know ASAP and then I will happily go ahead.  To be honest though, if there is only 4 or 5 of us it may not be worth firing up the barbe!!!

Hopefully you will all respond positively and we can go ahead with what I am sure will be another great social evening.

Let me know!!
Thanks,
Deb

Debbie Hatt

• Forum Member
Re: Friday Night Barbecue Run
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 10:09:53 AM »
It is with regret that I am cancelling the run/barbecue on Friday night due to lack of numbers.  Perhaps we can reschedule this slightly later in the Summer when Folk week is finished, holidays are done and everyone's social calendar is a bit quieter.  Sorry to the few that were up for this but think it's the best option.
Thanks
Deb  :(

Ed Heardman

• Forum Member
Re: Friday Night Barbecue Run
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2011, 02:16:10 PM »
Thanks for making the decision, Debbie - understand entirely and best to take it early.

I'll no doubt see you somewhere around town next week!

Ed